Happy Valentine’s Day!
Our favourite time of year is here and although we try to make it upbeat, we know there is a lot of pressure for couples and singles on this day. So we complied some activities one can do if they are single or in a relationship.
- treat yourself to a mani/pedi (yes men too!) you deserve it and today is a day you can pamper yourself
- go out with your friends to a bar, there will be other singles that night out and you may meet your next love when its on everyones mind
- take a vacation! February is unfortunately not the greatest month to be in Toronto, so take a break and go down south for some sun, the vitamin D will improve your mood and your sexy glow will catch attention when you are back in town
- stay in and right down some positive qualities you are looking for in a partner and what kind of relationship you want to manifest
- If the relationship is fairly new and you are both getting to know one another why not try cooking a meal together at home. This way you can bond further and enjoy a great meal without the hassles of crowds at restaurants during Valentine’s Day
- Couples massage, ahhh a sensual way to spend time with one another! Better yet, why don’t you heat things up and give each other a massage:)
- Go on a vacation! Get out to a beach, enjoy some margaritas, spend days or a week together if you haven’t already so you get to see how one behaves in a different environment and for extended periods of time.
- Go to the gym. Try a new gym or a new work out class/routine to change things up. The endorphins will make you look and feel positive vibes towards your partner, all while burning calories
Preferred Match wishes you a Happy Valentine’s Day regardless if you are single, in a relationship, or searching for a relationship! If you are single and searching, sign up today, as you may be a match for one of our clients!!